Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Job

I know I've kind of kept this on the down-low, but last week, I officially started a new job as a Data Analyst for Lincoln Financial. I started there just before Thanksgiving as a temp through Kelly Services. They were on a hiring freeze, but had an open position and wanted me to interview. What did I have to lose? I interviewed and accepted the position right around New Years, so we couldn't visit the Futrells in Nashville as we had hoped. :( I had to work through February 25th as a Kelly temp to fulfill that obligation, but last Wednesday I officially became a Lincoln Financial employee. I work in the Retirement Services line of business, processing payroll files that come from more than 35 clients. They're pretty impressed with me, and keep giving me more responsibilities. They know I'm pregnant, and though I won't get 3 months off when the baby comes, I will still have my job, and get paid through that time. And for those of you who are my Mary Kay clients, don't fret: I'll still supply you with your Mary Kay fix whenever you need it. I'm just a call away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Print

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDF