Monday, August 24, 2009

Developing

Yes, it's 3 o'clock in the morning, but if I don't update now, I may not get a chance tomorrow at work, they don't pay me for that! When I went to get Joshua this evening/morning, he had turned around 180 degrees! I had put him to bed with his legs towards the window, and when I went to get him his head was towards the window! he's doing a lot of growing up this weekend; maybe he does some of these things during the day, but like I told my dad, he hasn't officially done them until Mom or Dad has seen it! so you, know about the rolling over from below. He also seems to enjoy shrieking at high pitches. he does this when he's happy, but it seems to get higher when he's crying. the people at the library were generous enough to hear it yesterday. he also likes to touch his feet, when he throws them up in the air. he must throw his feet up in the air to get to his side. Finally, I've noticed yesterday that he does motor boat. you know the sound with your lips that sounds like a motor boat? just a few seconds each time, but it's definitely a new trick! ok back to bed, good night!
oh and he LOVES to play on his activity mat, probably could do it for hours; if you change his diaper in his room, he'll kick at the bears probably for hours, too, though since he's starting to roll over, we can't let him stay there as long

No comments:

Print

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDF