Thursday, April 7, 2011

Children's Museum

Mother Nature refuses to cooperate and give us some great spring-y days, so I have to make do with what I got.  Today we went to the Children's museum.  (We had a BOGO coupon from our Botanic Gardens membership!)  There are always so many things to check out, I feel bad that we don't spend all day here, but Josh has got to take a nap.  I need my quiet time, so I can do important things like update the blog!

We checked out the cars and the music room for sure, but I seemed to take a lot of pictures at the pretend Potbelly's.  For those of you who don't know, or remember, Aunt Sara worked here during college, and it's a requirement to visit when she is in town from California.  (Much like Steak n Shake is to me when we go to Bloomington, but I digress).
Sandwich going through the oven


ringing me up
 in this picture you can best see the Potbelly smocks the kids can wear when they are pretending.
cleaning up.

No comments:

Print

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDF