Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Brookfield Zoo

 We got a quick trip in to the zoo before my doctor's appointment this morning...Josh wanted to see the monkeys and the elephants so we headed right over to the tropical world...it was much less crowded first thing in the morning than later in the day...then we went to check out the pacyderms, but there are no elephants at Brookfield right now...I guess they are making a bigger habitat.
As we were walking in, Josh really wanted to ride on the carosel, but I told him it wasn't working...as we were walking out...he notice it was "working!" and I couldn't say no to him...so he got a ride on the carosel...I think we are going to have to do that more often - he loved it!

No comments:

Print

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDF