Saturday, July 28, 2012

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo.

Our membership expired at the end of July, so we made one last trip

The lion at the entrance/exit.  Remember this one from last year?  I was pregnant, but not telling anyone yet.

In the parking lot, we decided Caitlyn didn't need the carrier attachment for the stroller.  That's right, she's riding like a big girl!

I think this picture is funny because it shows just how much I have to work on learning to use this camera.  I'm really trying to capture Josh covering Jared's eyes while on his shoulders.  Instead, some random guy is wondering, what's the big deal with me taking a drink!

True to habit, we found a new spot to discover, the children's zoo.  Which is basically farm animals (cows, pigs, goats, horses).  Josh wouldn't have anything to do with petting the goat with his hands, but really enjoyed brushing the goat's hair.

We invited Josh's friend Preston and his family along.  However, this is the only picture I got of the two of them together :(

No comments:

Print

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDF