Monday, September 28, 2009

Blog Updates

Since I'm actually able to sit at the computer for a few hours today, I thought I'd share some pictures that hadn't made it on the blog yet this summer. they are in reverse chronological order from September to August

Josh getting a little fresh with Annie!
Aiden visiting from Boston. sorry, Sara May, his face is a little cut off, but they're both looking at the camera! Aiden came to visit just after Josh was born, don't they both look older?!
Our second baseball game of the summer. Remember when we went to the first? Though he doesn't look very happy, I think it's more because of the way I'm holding him, than that he wasn't in a good mood. He actually stayed awake for most of the game.
Josh looking out the window, just before bedtime.
Uncle Adam came to meet Joshua!
Jared reading to Joshua

No comments:

Print

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDF