Monday, February 21, 2011

Reading*

I caught Josh red handed Monday morning.  he had pulled down quite a lot of toys, just to read this one book.  probably a book on trains, I don't remember.

After Gymboree, I finally broke down and Josh got to ride the train that goes around the mall.  It's on the upper level, and you can see it from the free play place we often spend time in before Gymboree.  I bribed Josh that if he stayed in Gymboree the whole class, we would go on the train.  Sure enough, he asked for the train after class.  He was quiet and sat still the whole ride.




*the double entendre is a reference to one of the railroads in my favorite board game.  2 points to the person who can name the game!

No comments:

Print

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDF