Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thomas!

Thomas, the tank engine has started appearing in our lives lately.  Josh got a train for the holidays and ever since, we've been interested in trains.  We've checked a couple of train books out, and of course some of those have been Thomas.  My mom says my brother was a big fan too, so when I saw that the Barnes & Noble had a free storytime and today's stories were Thomas, it went on the calendar and we were there!  The coloring afterwards and especially the train table were bigger hits than the books.  


Josh is really into transportation in general.  He can say car, bus, truck, plane, boat and "choo-choo" and he'll even say something that is supposed to sound like the sirens of emergency vehicles when we see the flashing lights. He knows these all "go-go" and is insistent that I "go-go" when driving, even if we are at a red light.  I think

No comments:

Print

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDF