Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Job

So it appears I am quite delayed in making this job related announcement.  I've done that before too!  Anyway, in August we were told that our division was moving to Ft. Wayne and my job was summarily eliminated.  I've been home with Josh since the beginning of the year.  I received (a very little) severance (because I had only worked there less than 2 years) and unemployment.  Plus I have my Mary Kay which helps to make up for a little bit as well.  Since we no longer have to put Josh in daycare, that's a biggest part of bridging the budget.  So things are good, but you can always help by shopping on my website or scheduling an appointment for a facial and/or makeover!

No comments:

Print

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDF