Sunday, October 2, 2011

It will be a GIRL!

Well, I know this is VERY delayed, but finally we are announcing the arrival of Baby Silver 2 in the middle of January.  We are expecting a GIRL!  I am 24 weeks along and we are all doing well.  Josh knows that he is going to have a baby sister and is happy.

Baby Girl Silver
 
legs.  this is the left leg, with the right foot crossed under
a few weeks later we had a second ultrasound and you can see her right had doing the #1



Another Jared work of art.  everybody has Eagles shirts on and I have a baby in my belly!  We are holding hands and Josh has a balloon.  I'm not sure why Jared gets to wear shoes and I am barefoot though!  Josh added a little zest to the picture this time

No comments:

Print

Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly and PDF